Curves from here to there
A background in archery, semiconductors, subscription e-commerce, and product design prepared us for the twists and turns of life – and making chairs with no straight lines. We are cross-disciplinary ziggers where others zagg.
The results of our process-oriented design methodology are premium handmade goods of uncompromising vision, designed and manufactured in Portland, OR - USA.
Originally inspired by stability balls, designer Tyler Benner set out to create a spherical upholstered seat. As his posture improved and his body began to change, his mind opened up a whole new movement-centered design aesthetic. Embodying this initial inspiration, a Venn chair is the cornerstone of any healthy office.
We set out to make something different, something we'd never seen before. Anytime you make something new, you never know how to make it better until you make the first one. Our goal: constant improvement, each one better than the last. Today, every Venn has the right mix of durable and stain resistant fabric, temperature balancing felt, supportive foam cushioning, robust YKK zippers, and an eco-friendly latex free air cushion.
STARTING AT $289 – SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Multi-layered composite construction
- Supportive temperature balancing foam and felt wrap an inner air cushion
- Zip cover hides hardware while in use
- Sublimated dyes and fabrics when appropriate
- Pendleton eco-wool
- Barrow upholstery textiles (hemp, polyester, cotton, and wool)
- Eco-felt & foam
- Latex-free air cushion, with included hand-pump and plugs
- Large – 65cm diameter (for people 5'5 and taller)
- Small – 55cm diameter (for people 5'5 and shorter, as a foot stool, or a more intimate seat closer to the ground)
STARTING AT $289